CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I was found by those who did not seek Me.""

Here is an exciting note to kick off the week with. Many times over the past weeks, my sister has shared this amazing story of how God spoke to her heart about Pray for Our President Week, and I have her permission to share it with you. The following passage is a portion of a post from her blog:

Now, I told you there were particular verses that the Lord gave me that went a long with situations I was praying about... Here's one of them. Night before last, I was praying for our President, and the Lord gave me the reference "Isaiah 65". So, I looked up "Isaiah 65" and it says

"I was sought by those who did not ask;
I was found by those who did not seek Me."

The Lord was telling me, "Your president is not seeking Me, but I am seeking Him." The verse goes on:

"I said: Here I am, here I am, to the nation that was not called by My name."

He told me, "America is not calling to me, but I am calling America. I will reveal myself.


PRAY FOR OUR PRESIDENT!

0 comments: